Equip Medikey BV’s general terms and conditions apply on all deliveries and services. They mention inter alia a reservation of ownership, and they are available for download below.
Privacy Statement Equip Medikey BV
This statement is intended for customers and suppliers of Equip Medikey BV (further referred to as Equip). It explains in detail how Equip deals with the personal data you provide. “Personal data” says or could say something about a natural person. A piece of information may easily be regarded as personal data and can become personal data when combined with other information. Examples of personal data are: name and address details, email addresses, ip-addresses, telephone numbers.
What Do We Do with these Data?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- For general research and analytical purposes.
- For promotional purposes (if you have explicitly signed up for this. You can unsubscribe at any time).
- To improve our products, services and websites.
- To provide product support.
- To execute agreements (e.g. sales transactions).
- To deliver products and provide services requested by you.
We will never share more information than is necessary to share for the specific purpose. The personal data we collect from you is strictly for our own use and will under no circumstances be unnecessarily shared or resold to other parties.
Equip wishes to draw your attention to the fact that the personal data you provide is collected and used because this is necessary to conclude and execute a possible agreement with you. This applies both to our (potential) customers and to parties from whom we purchase goods and/or services.
Without this data it would not be possible to send you a quotation, to determine which specifications or wishes a certain service should meet, to perform activities, to send invoices, to arrange payment and to communicate smoothly and efficiently with you about the implementation aspects of the agreement.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, if you do not provide us with any (or insufficient) personal data, we may not be able to carry out the aforementioned work.
Providing Data to Third Parties
To implement the agreement it is possible that we will (have to) provide your personal data to parties who perform work on our behalf. Furthermore, we make use of external server space for the storage of (parts of) our purchase and sale records, of which your personal data form part.
If you have given us permission, we will retain and use the personal data you have provided to inform you personally by email of our current and new services in the future and possibly to make you an offer for these services. Every time we send you a mail, you have the opportunity to inform us that you no longer wish to receive these emails. You can find the unsubscribe instruction at the bottom of each mail.
These cookies are technically necessary to remember preferred language or font size settings. No permission is required for these cookies. Functional cookies cannot be disabled.
These cookies are used to collect and analyse data about visits to the website, such as click behaviour, visit time and frequency of visits. Equip uses Google Analytics for this purpose and applies the “Privacy friendly settings of Google Analytics” manual of the Dutch Data Protection Authority. In doing so Equip complies with the law and does not need to ask permission for these cookies from the website visitor. Equip uses these anonymous data to improve and adjust the website. You can refuse the use of these cookies via your browser settings.
Retention Period for Personal Data
We use your data for the following purposes:
- If you have not become a customer (or we have not become your customer) then your personal data will be removed no later than 25 years after our last contact.
- If you have become a customer (or we have become your customer) we will keep your personal data for a period of 25 years after the end of the financial year in which our agreement was fully executed. At the end of this period we will remove your personal data.
You have the right:
- to view and/or obtain your own personal data
- to change your own personal data (or have them changed) if they contain inaccuracies
- to remove your own personal data (or have them removed) or restrict their use
- to have us transfer your own personal data to another party.
You can also contact us to object to the collection and use of your data or file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact us at:
Equip Medikey BV
2809 PB GOUDA
T: +31 (0)182-573 293
If you have any further questions, or if you would like more information about the collection or use of your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us.